Kate, you are 11 months old. You walk, you talk, and you are such a character! You are so funny! You love to do things just to make us laugh. It cracks you up! So at 11 months you are
- weigh??? I don't know! We'll find out soon.
- wear a size 3 diaper and 12 months clothes
- are so friendly and sweet. You are smitten with your father!
- eat all kinds of food. you love steamed broccoli and steamed peas; you also eat macaroni and cheese like it is going out of style
- walk everywhere. You don't really crawl anymore!
- takes 2 naps a day and sleep from 7 to 7
- love to goof around with Harper; the two of you laugh and play all day long
- aren't a rocker; you take your bottle and want to get in your crib
- are a mess in the bathtub! You love to take baths and want to climb all over the tub.
- have 6 teeth-4 upper and 2 lower
- say "mamma" and "dada"
- wave and clap
- love music and dance when you hear it
|5 Months Old|
11 months old
Kate, you are so sweet and I love you to pieces. I can't believe you'll be a year old next month. I can't believe that almost a year ago I was holding you for the first time in the hospital. You were such an eater! Ha! You were a little snuggler even then. You just wanted to lay skin-to-skin the whole time and snuggle. I love who you are now and am excited to see who you'll become.