|You are getting so BIG!|
|Kate got a kick out of our photo session today|
|and Harper did too!|
|Her bow was slipping,|
|she REFUSED to look at the camera,|
|and props to keep her busy...|
|kept her a little too busy.|
Kate, at 10 months you
- WALK! We're not talking a little hobble here and there. You're walking everywhere! It is really funny to see such a tiny girl walk around. When you're in a hurry you crawl, of course. But you are also so proud of yourself when you walk. Your eyes get really big and you get this look like, "whoa, mom! Check it out!" We're watching you, girl, and you're amazing.
- Wear 9-12 month clothes and size 3 diaper
- Weigh around 18 lbs.
- Have 4 teeth (bottom two center and 2 upper outer...it looks kind of funny without your two front top teeth)
- Sleep from 7-7 and nap twice a day. You are not into rocking and would rather put yourself to sleep. I wish I could rock you, but I'll take a good sleeper!
- Babble two words "bye-bye" and "da-da."
- Dance whenever you hear music-and you looooove music
- Get a kick out of your sister. Wherever she goes, you go. She's starting to like that too. You two get along great. She wakes you in the morning and you both love that special time.
- Start "singing" along when I sing songs to you.
- Eat rice cereal, sweet potatoes, peas, yogurt melts, puffs, corn puffs, apple sauce, prunes, beets, squash, corn, pasta, yogurt, berries, oatmeal, bananas, broccoli, green beans, and mum-mum rice teething biscuits. You're getting good at finger foods, but still can't stand the texture of meat. You also like to hold your own bottle now too-and you eat fast!
- Are so easy to take places!
- Love to climb-scary! You can climb the stairs so fast, and I have to keep a close eye on you all of the time.
- You also race to the kitchen when I'm in there and get into the drawers. Your big thing is to pull all of the dish towels out and throw them around the floor.
- Take baths with your sister
- SQUIRM! It is nearly impossible to dress you!