Harper Rose, you are 2 years old today. I can't believe 2 years have gone by so quickly and you've changed so much. Our time is precious, and I never forget it. You are the light of our lives-really and truly-and I thank God every single day for you.
|8 1/2 weeks pregnant|
|expecting our girl|
|seeing you for the first time|
|at the hospital with daddy|
|my bow girl|
|your 1st birthday party|
Harper, at 2 years old you...
- are long and lean still-we'll get the measurements next week, but you're around 23 pounds and you're tall!
- speak in sentences and are very polite with "please" and "thank you."
- are getting your 2 year molars.
- LOVE to read, play outside, paint, play with your best friend Sunny, cuddle with mommy at bedtime, take bubble baths, go to gymboree, and watch those coveted cartoons.
- love your dog Georgia. You kiss and hug her when we leave the house.
- have a Toy Story obsession (at least it isn't Barney).
- are a momma's girl for sure.
- eat great!
- have a ton of energy; you run and run and run. You are FAST and we think you'll be athletic.
- love to dance. It is one of your favorite things in the world and you make us come dance with you.
- will sit and read to yourself for 30 minutes to an hour. You've always loved books.
- have learned the word "mine," which I do not like. I want you to be generous, and you usually are.
- have the best laugh and use it often.
- are a great helper and a cleaner-you like to put things in the right place and at art class you're always the one running around cleaning up.
- are so beautiful and smart-to us, at least. We just sit in awe of you sometimes. We can't believe you're ours. We love you!
Happy Birthday, sweet girl!