Okay, so back to the baby in my belly. I'll combo these two weeks. My 20 week picture was taken with my phone and is a little blah because my camera was dead and I was out of town. I'll take the 21 week picture tomorrow. Our baby is 21 weeks and 3 days along and is kicking up a storm! She's kicking now as I type. She also now has eyebrows!
- Baby's Size: 10 1/2 inches and 3/4 of a pound-about the size of a carrot. And I love carrots!
- Cravings: salty food ? I'm not really craving-craving, I'm just always hungry
- Aversions: seafood still-must be a Maryland thing
- How I'm feeling: my back is killing me. I'm starting prenatal yoga this week at the same place I used last time. It made a huge difference.
- Sleep: She kicks all night long and I haven't been sleeping very well. She starts around 8:00 or so, right when I start to wind down, and kicks all night. I think it is wonderful!
- My favorite part of this week: telling our family that it is a GIRL and being able to say "she" now. I won't yet reveal the name I keep calling her in my head. I'll have to get word from Brian on that one.
- FUN STUFF: I've chosen the nursery set and paint color. I'm going to get the paint and have Brian and his dad paint the room over Christmas-the color is Antiguan Sky by Benjamin Moore. I'm going to do white furniture and white curtains. My mother in law's friend gave her a pink and white glider and foot rest that will go perfectly. I can't wait to get started!