Yes, I definitely have the baby bump and I've had it since about 8 weeks. I kind of look a mess here-sorry, but morning-noon-and-night sickness does that to me.
- Baby's size: 2 inches from crown to rump, about the size of a lime, and weighing 1 1/2 ounces
- My weight gain this month: 4 pounds
- Clothes: maternity pants or belly band and big shirts; Brian's t-shirts at night (my favorite)
- Cravings: salty food, bread, and fruit
- Aversions: seafood and spicy, even though I'm usually a big spicy food lover
- How I'm feeling: morning sickness all day and night. I was up sick at 12:30 last night. The zofran doesn't help much. I've also tried ginger and all kinds of other tricks that don't help much. I'm trying to be positive about it. I'm also kind of tired, but not sure if that is just the nausea. I take about an hour and a half nap every day and go to bed by 10:30.
- My favorite thing this week: We went to the doctor to hear the heart beat for the first time. Brian was beaming and it made me really happy to see the look on his face. Yes, Brian, there really is a baby in there! I've also started feeling little flutters already-much earlier than last time.